- Rounded corners ergonomic design
- Softer touch for more responsive buttons
- High-fidelity speakers, for improved sound quality
- Durable design with slide switch for on/off
A fun and easy way to learn Malayalam. Touch and Learn Malayalam Pad™. Touch the pictures to hear common words in Malayalam, chosen by learning experts. Hearing and seeing the words in Malayalam encourages language development and early vocabulary skills.
Malayalam Pad™ teaches:
- Malayalam Alphabets
- Numbers in Malayalam
- Music mode has exciting and educational Rhymes in Malayalam
- Names of Colors in Malayalam
- Learn the names of Animals, Body Parts, Fruits, Days, Weather, Family, and much more!
- Teachings of everyone's beloved Kunjunni Mash
- Examine your knowledge with a quiz mode
- 250+ Words, Rhymes, Sounds and Phrases
Bought this pad for my non Malayalee husband and our baby who is due in the spring. He’s enjoying learning the language so far and I have a feeling his Malayalam will be better than mine!
Recently purchased the Malayalam Pad and kids have been testing it for a few weeks. So far, I have been happy with the basic learning blocks it provides and kids have enjoyed using it.
This LingoDodo language pad was so cool! I loved it! It played letters, numbers, colors and music. It was really well made, and I highly recommend. I had a good customer service experience also when ordering. Would order again!
I got the Malayalam pad based on an Instagram ad for my son. It has been entertainment and learning for the whole family. I’ve bought it as a gift for other people and everyone has enjoyed it. It is an overwhelming amount of information on the pad but I love how comprehensive it is. Also there are not a lot of accurate learning materials for the language so this is a much needed addition to anyone who would like to teach their child (or yourself) the basics in a fun way. Appreciate that someone took the time to put this together. Would definitely recommend!
I saw this product on Instagram but wasn't sure if it was a scam as it waa too good to be true. I still decided to try my luck and ordered it for my kids who are 5 and 7. They both love using it have already picked up the numbers so far. Really grateful to the person on making such a product.