Children learn to recognize the alphabet early on and can practice the correct pronunciation while playing.
Music mode transforms your Pad into a jukebox full of cultural songs and instruments. Laying the foundation of appreciation for your culture's music.
Teaches common greetings native to your language. Children learn the basics of communication and make steady progress toward language fluency.
In the article "Advantages of Being Bicultural", Prof François Grosjean lists the benefits as:
1) having a greater number of social networks
2) being aware of cultural differences
3) taking part in the life of two or more cultures
4) being an intermediary between cultures &
5) having greater creativity and professional success.
Bilingual children experience the following benefits over their monolingual peers:
1) Abstract thinking leads to higher test scores in math and problem solving and
2) Better concentration and multitasking skills.